On 2017-07-17 12:01, Marcel Reutegger wrote:
On 17/07/17 10:50, "Julian Reschke" wrote:
Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Jackrabbit 2.4.8. The
vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at
least three +1 Jackrabbit PMC votes are cast.

All checks OK.
+1 Release this package as Apache Jackrabbit 2.4.8

Wasn't the plan to EOL the 2.4 branch with this release? I was expecting to see
sentence in the release notes regarding this. It may be good to add a note to
the announcement email about this decision.

Yes, that's the plan -- see separate mail thread.

My plan though was to make the release now, and then to decide about EOL later this year, that's why I don't mention it in the release notes...

Best regards, Julian