Thanks, Marcel.
The reason why I asked this is that I happened to observe duplicate
rows (same JOURNAL_ID value but different REVISION_ID values) while
supporting someones on their dev server.
I couldn't figure out how that could happen. Perhaps they accidentally
started two servlet containers with the same JR cluster ID at the same
time?
In principle, it should be better to have a PK on JOURNAL_ID for data
integrity purposes, not for generic indexing needs, IMHO.
For now, I can live with removing one of the accidental duplicate row
though. ;-)

Regards,

Woonsan