On 27 April 2011 11:22, vijayaratha vijayasingam
<vijayara...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm trying to build the bsf project from source (version  3.0.0) .I downloaded
> the source distribution and tried  to build it.. but  anyway  i'm failing
> with
> the following issue [1], since 'jsr' site is  unavailable..

Not a lot we can do to fix that; it's not an ASF resource.

> Would be great if someone look into this issue ASAP.. i'm trying to debug my
> project,  for that i need the bsf source..

Which is available from the download location as usual.

The engines are only needed to test some parts of BSF; just comment
out the following lines in the top level pom:

        <module>bsf-engines</module>
and
        <module>testing</module>

Note that BSF 3.0 is generally only needed for projects running on
Java 1.4 and Java 1.5 as Java 1.6+ contains the JSR-223 API.
There are a few utility methods in the bsf-utils jar that may be
useful with Java 1.6.