Thanks for answer.
Yes but what If I want to control when PostProcessor runs?
If I just drop one, I don't have GUI component to control the place in the
treeview , so does this mean I have to create a GUI for it ?

If so that's why  I wanted to do what I described, If not I would be very
interested by the solution.
Thanks
Regards
Philippe