Laura Vendramini wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to develop with JBehave.  I am using Eclipse Classic
3.4.1, JDT 3.4, JBehave Version 2.1.

When I try to run the behavioral tests, it always says that "The
Source Not Found" ... "The source attachment does not contain the
source for the file JUnitScenario.class"

When I try to change the source it doesn't work.  I couldn't attach
the sample because it is too big but the library files i have attached
are ....
jbehave-core-2.1.1.jar
junit-4.4-src.jar
junit-dep-4.5.jar
jbehave-maven-plugin-2.1.jar
junit-4.5.jar

If someone could please reply me asap that would be great!  If I can't
get this working by the end of today I need to switch to a different
BDD language.

Hi Laura,

have you checked the FAQ regarding annotations in http://jbehave.org/documentation/faq/ ?

You need to have source available to run in the IDE.

Another workaround is to annotate your own runScenario() method with @Test, i.e.

public class YourScenario extends JUnitScenario {

    @Test
    public void runScenario() throws Throwable {
        super.runScenario();
    }

}

Note that this is only required for the root scenario of all your scenarios.

I'll add this to the options in the FAQ.

Hope this helps.

Mauro