aslak hellesoy wrote:

Oops sorry that's not correct. Looks like a JRuby bug.
What jruby version do you have? You should use the latest version (1.1.6)

Okokokokok. I didn't get enough sleep. I see you have a really old
JRuby version. Just upgrade and you should be fine.

Indeed it worked.

It's quite interesting. Basically you implement scenario parsing and reporting in cukes and use jbehave for the steps execution.

I would see cukes as possibly being usable to embed jbehave in a wiki or web runner. Users would have a Steps instance deployed in the war, but could upload textual scenarios via UI, run them on server and see the nicely formatted output.

Is that something that you had in mind?

Let me know when you've packaged cukes in a jar - possibly with mvn to declare its transivitive dependencies - so I can spike this.

Cheers