Cristiano Gavião wrote:

Another problem I could see is that there is a encode problem with your keywords_pt_properties file. The problem is exatly the one that I tried to warn you on my last email: Your file was saved on ISO8859-1(windows) but containing UTF-8 way portuguese caracters. Im sending to you a new file writted and saved as UTF-8. You can create another one writing and saving it on ISO8859-1 (do no copy and paste from mine). And if you do so, take care to configure your default editor to always open it and save it on same encode, because there is no way to convert Latin caracter between both encodes :-) I really had soffer a lot with this issue yet ;-)

Oops, missed the reply the reply to this.

Thanks for the pointer. I have now set the IDE to use UTF-8 for properties files. I have also updated the PT locale keywords bundle.

Let's give it another spin once we've fixed the other issue.

Cheers