Thanks Cristiano, patch applied:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/JBEHAVE-212

Cristiano Gavião wrote:
Hi Mauro,

I've tried to use a static atribute to retain the StepsConfiguration....

private static final StepsConfiguration configuration = new StepsConfiguration();

And I've used it after calling the constructor:

    public Steps4Manager(final KeyWords pKeywords) {
        this(configuration);
        configuration.useKeyWords(pKeywords);
    }

But jbehave throws a exception: StartingWordNotFound on method public boolean matches(String stepAsString)
No starting word found for step Dado que a página corrente seja a de manutenção de feriados of type GIVEN amongst {THEN=Then, GIVEN=Given, WHEN=When, AND=And}

I've found where is the problem. The next statement is missed from useKeyWords method.

this.startingWordsByType = startingWordsByType(this.keywords);

Im sending to you a patch.

regards

Cristiano