Elizabeth Keogh wrote:
Hi all,

Just to let you know, I've come across a bit of an issue in JBehave
2.3.2 and am investigating. The sources appear to have a lot of .svn
files in them. I'm also getting test failures on trunk in the Maven
build and compile failures in the Ant build (running on a Mac with
1.5.0).

Mauro, I'm not going to try to maintain the Maven build, so if these
are something you can help with, would you mind taking a look? I'll
check the Ant build.

Liz,

there is an open issue to fix the build with JDK 1.5.0 - it works with JDK 1.6

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/JBEHAVE-203

I'll look into the .svn issues - it may have to do with some experimentation we did in git-to-svn bridging.

Chers