Cristiano Gavião wrote:
Hummm... ok

Cold you give some clue or an example how could I inject the whole table on a method? I've tried to create ExamplesTableConverter but doesnt works so....

I could create a converter that allowed me to put a separated by comma array list inside some ExampleTable cell.... but this doesnt help me because I cant have field names...

but I couldnt figure out how to inject a the table...

Check out the trader example - wildcard_search.scenario - which provides a sample usage of the injected table.

Cheers