Thanks Mauro for making  improvements  in Jbehave as I could see the
tickets (Jbehave-914,912). I am sure fixed of these would make Jbehave much
better BDD framework.

I am using Grid,Jenkins too hence ticket(912) is more important as  when I
try to run through Jenkins, it uses maven hence unable to see custom report
. Hoping to get both tickets fixed soon. I an not using Jbehave plug-in
Jenkins.

Regards,