Hi,

To plugin a different kind of report generation, your main interface is ViewGenerator, of which you can write a database-centric implementation.

You can start from the template-based implementation.

https://github.com/jbehave/jbehave-core/blob/master/jbehave-core/src/main/java/org/jbehave/core/reporters/TemplateableViewGenerator.java

Now this assumes that you just want to store the final view reports in a db, but you're still happy to have the single raw story reports being written to filesystem.

Feel free to share your usecase. Maybe it's sufficiently generic that we may add support for it.

Cheers