Looks like a very promising direction. I see some limitations though:

- Embedding occurs on a story level wherbey I've seen the need for
embedding only particular scenarios in part or in full. (E.g. a login.story
file would include various login scenarios wherby you are looking forward
to include only a single scenario that logs you in and does nothing more.)

- It is heavy coupling to introduce path/file names in the story files.
What if StoryText is not loaded from the classpath, not boundled with the
test framework but provided by google docs or other means? Where are these
paths referring to?

Would it make sense to introduce GivenScenario and not to use a path to
reference it? (Reference by name, tag instead.)

Thx,
Gabor