We addressed this need by introducing the LoggingStoryReporter as shown
early on in the thread.  This allowed us to continue capturing system outs
to the console (yuck) but also capture all our logging in a separate file.
We sent up 2 log4j appenders to do this.

--
Frank M. Pedroza
Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men. Do not pray for tasks