-1 votes are release vetoes so I'll cancel the vote in a while.

It's kinda frustrating to find issues like this in Nova after such an
amount of time testing it and after almost an entire RC1 verification cycle.

Cutting a release takes a considerable amount of time and volunteer effort.
It is not only the release but also the release notes and blog posts about
new features (where, unfortunately, despite the effort to describe an
integration I didn't write directly, the PR got little help on its
content). And I don't have enough volunteer time, will, and cycles to cut
RC3.

Andrea, anyone, feel free to take it over when the issue is fixed.