+1 Claude
I liked the idea of having some common testing code in one place, and I'm also
leaning toward having it in base later.
Bruno

      From: Claude Warren <cla...@xenei.com>
 To: dev@jena.apache.org
 Sent: Monday, April 27, 2015 12:44 AM
 Subject: Re: New module : jena-base

I see it as being very small but included in a lot of other test packages.
so for my mind it makes sense to put it into core or base.  I think I am
partial to base as the code should not be RDF specific but would include
code to make nodes and triples.  Given the nodes and triples creation I am
now thinking that core test is probably the best place for it.

I'm going to add a testing_framework package to the core test code.  We can
move later as we see fit.  I am also going to add a contract test for
graph.  I'll create a branch to do that on.

Claude

<http://like-like.xenei.com>