Github user amiara514 commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/jena/pull/64#issuecomment-102207391

    Ok, it's not supposed to be a big job. I'll take a look soon.
    For the multilingual analyzer, the lang must be stored anyway, it depends
on it (like you said in point 2). So, either the langField param will be
ignored or an exception will be raised to alert the forgotten field ?

    Another point :
    In the current version, I put an "undef" value rather than an empty one for
the unlocalized literals. Because the query on empty field is not obvious with
Lucene and I want to be able to search unlocalized values in explicit way. In
your case, I don't think it will be a necessity.

---
with INFRA.
---