From: 'Carol Smith' via Google Summer of Code Students List
<google-summer-of-code-students-l...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 3:22 AM
Subject: Re: GSoC 2015 Students: "Pencils Down" and Final Evaluation
Dates Approaching
To: GSoC students <google-summer-of-code-students-l...@googlegroups.com>

Hi GSoC 2015 students,

On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 8:41 AM, Carol Smith <car...@google.com> wrote:

> I have also updated the code submission guidelines for the program this year.
> Code submissions for passing students can happen any time after 28 August if
> you have passed your final evaluations. They are due by 25 September. Please
> look the guidelines over and let me know if you have any questions. One
> question students ask a lot is what portion of their code to submit if they
> made changes to an existing code base or their code interacts a lot with a
> system they didn't write. The answer is: use your best discretion. Submit the
> code that makes the most sense from a user's perspective.

This is a reminder that the soft deadline for submitting your GSoC
project code is this coming Friday, 25 September. If you would like to
be included in our first round of shipments of t-shirts and
certificates you need to submit your code by then. We do not consider
your project "complete" until you have submitted this code.

Thanks,
Carol

Visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/google-summer-of-code-students-list.