Github user afs commented on the issue:
    `AbstractFusekiTest` -- it isn't so simple though as there is only one
super class and it ends up competing for that. And the Auth tests need to be
different again.
    So this PR is just Fuseki1, Fuseki2 and applied to our own code. Each
Fuseki has its own needs.  jena-jdbc-drive-remote is the one instance of
something using a Fuseki as a test server while not testing Fuseki.  When I
realized that, it became clear why the idea of only one framework for both uses
was proving a bit messy.
    A framework to use Fuseki for testing use of SPARQL protocols can go in the
embedded server (= no file footprint).
    Testing Fuseki2 does need the full server, file footprint and all.

contact infrastructure at or file a JIRA ticket
with INFRA.