Well, this is pretty infuriating. I did not 'extra-commit' the changes I made
to the HTTP auth docs, apparently, or something of the sort, and they are all
now gone. So I will have to redo those.

I have read the documentation repeatedly and I do not understand the web-based
CMS interface at all. I will be using SVN directly from now on.

I will do that work immediately and commit it directly. Andy et al, do you
think this is worth republishing the site? Right now, we are hanging out there
a bit with HttpAuthenticator and subtypes gone and no docs as to what to do,
exactly the situation Rob Vesse wanted to avoid.

---
A. Soroka
The University of Virginia Library