Github user fpservant commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/jena/pull/203

    @ajs6f are you speaking of the "org.apache.jena.riot.RiotException: loading
remote context failed" thing?

    1) note that in the context of a test, jena doesn't want to depend on a
connexion to the network (so told me @afs when I was working on JSON-LD writing
- and getting, BTW, same kind of problem, for reasons which are supposed to
have been solved since). So the catch Exception must probably stay in the code
of the test.

    2) I'd be curious to know whether someone else, who is completely sure
about its settings, also gets this problem (problems with http connexions may
be many different things!) (Other people experiment it, cf. question on
jena-users that initiated this PR, but are they up-to-date?). So I would be
happy to get confirmation of the problem from others.

    I tried to track it down. It occurs to me at
```com.github.jsonldjava.core.DocumentLoader.loadDocument(String)``` line 29

    where I get:
    ```org.apache.http.ConnectionClosedException: Premature end of
Content-Length delimited message body (expected: 124346; received: 0```

---
with INFRA.
---