GitHub user kinow opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/jena/pull/302

    Fixing tests on Windows for 3.5.0 RC2

    While testing 3.5.0 RC2 on Windows found another test failure. Spent some
five minutes looking into this, and turns out it could be fixed by the
`TemporaryFolder` rule too.

    Previously, I mistakenly used `toString()` on the `TemporaryFolder`, but
that prints the wrong data. You need to actually call `getRoot()` (or
`newFolder()` if you want a new temp folder).

    Fixed that in the previous test as well.

    But more importantly, there is a limitation in
`jena/tdb2/sys/DatabaseOps.java`, where it uses the timestamp formatted with
colons. However, Windows doesn't like colons in file names (see
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/289627/how-to-enable-file-name-character-translation).

    So I removed the colon characters, and the time is now formatted with
`yyyy-MM-dd_HHmmss`, but happy if someone has a better suggestion (feel free to
update this PR if you have the rights to do so too).

    With these changes, the build is passing on my Windows with `mvn clean test
install -Pbootstrap` (and also with the `dev` profile).

    Running `mvn clean test install` hangs during ElasticSearch tests. Looks
like a test fails, and then the execution simply hangs. Ctrl+C stops the
process, but then I have to manually kill the `java` process. Not related to
this bug, and not an issue right now I guess.

    $ git pull https://github.com/kinow/jena fix-windows-tests-pre-350rc2

    https://github.com/apache/jena/pull/302.patch

    This closes #302

----
commit 0464469085245794e1a539dbbea7a1852fbfc964
Author: Bruno P. Kinoshita <brunodepau...@yahoo.com.br>
Date:   2017-10-31T02:29:16Z

    Fixing tests on Windows for 3.5.0 RC2

----