From: ajs6f <aj...@apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 17, 2017 10:11 AM
To: dev@jena.apache.org
Subject: Re: consistent blank id values from RDFConnection

As I wrote:

>>> (in the sense in which you used the phrase "dubious in terms of spec
>>> compliance")

It might confuse people into thinking that maintaining bnode labeling is a
normal part of using SPARQL, when it isn't-- it's something extra that Jena
provides.

If there's no reason this is an undocumented feature, I'm going to document it
at:

https://jena.apache.org/documentation/query/app_api.html

ajs6f