Good idea - too many uses of "module" as well what with maven.

On 11/02/18 18:53, ajs6f wrote:
LGTM, with one suggestion: when discussing point [4] modules, maybe use the terms "JPMS" or Jigsaw
or "new Java Platform Module System" or something to be very explicit. Some folks pay closer
attention than others to "the state of the Java" and it may not be obvious to some what we mean .

ajs6f