A draft:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/JENA/Commit+Workflow+for+Github-ASF

On 07/02/18 17:43, ajs6f wrote:
I'd suggest the wiki for now, but that's just my preference.

In related news, I haven't heard any more about Gitbox and reversing the
direction of mirroring from INFRA. Some may recall that we ask about that a few
months ago. With a reversed mirroring, we would could use Github's web UI to do
merges (as Claude was just expecting to do) and the repo would get mirrored
back to Apache. The cost would be that we lose our current convenient Jira
integration, although INFRA is aware of that and is interested in working on
that problem.

ajs6f