Jena is a framework for developing Semantic Web and Linked Data
applications in Java. It provides implementation of W3C standards for
RDF and SPARQL.
There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.
Activity across mailing lists and github (the project mostly uses a
pull-request workflow) are normal. Pull request are getting reviewed,
approved and merged in a timely fashion.
The project is in the middle of a release with development with a
significant number of features. In addition, the project updated the
build to support running with a Java9 JDK.
## Health report:
The current activity levels are normal.
## PMC changes:
- Currently 12 PMC members.
- No new PMC members added in the last 3 months
- Last PMC addition was Adam Soroka on Mon Jun 06 2016
## Committer base changes:
- Currently 16 committers.
- Chris Tomlinson was added as a committer on Tue Jan 30 2018
- Last release was Jena 3.6.0 on Sun Dec 17 2017
## Mailing list activity:
## JIRA activity:
- 57 JIRA tickets created in the last 3 months
- 55 JIRA tickets closed/resolved in the last 3 months