Github user hartig commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/jena/pull/299

    > That does not work because the `ParserProfileStd` supplied to
`TurtleStarReaderRIOT` has already been created, which is why the suggestion is
to use a forwarding proxy object (the wrapper) with public access to the
"check" operations.

    In my implementation it would have worked because it is wrapping the
earlier-created `ParserProfileStd` passed to the constructor of my `LangTurtle`
specialization; see line 59 in
https://github.com/RDFstar/RDFstarTools/blob/master/src/main/java/se/liu/ida/rdfstar/tools/parser/lang/LangTurtleStar.java#L59

    Anyways, I understand that you want a more flexible solution.

    > Could you send in a pull request please?

    Will do.

---