Github user kinow commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/jena/pull/456

    Great stuff! Noticed a few misspellings, and also had a question about when
to use the new  `FusekiBuildLib`. But other than that looks great! Thanks for
the new comments, and removing unnecessary code (e.g. that one that simply did
a `return;`). :tada:

    I also realized that I submitted my review at the same time you updated the
branch with more commits I think (at least I received an e-mail from GitHub
right after that). So apologies if my comments are now out of sync. Thanks

---