GitHub user kinow opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/jena/pull/461

    JENA-1591: use boolean value in if expression

    Another one found in Eclipse while I was reading some other code for
UUID's. The value returned from the `Set` object will be a `boolean`, so the
`== null` won't ever eval to true.

    This pull request uses the expression `! x` as that's what I thought we
actually wanted to test. But happy to update it if I made the wrong assumption.

    Could not find an easy way to generate a unit test, but if there's some
simple approach, please let me know and I will update the pull request.

    Thanks
    Bruno

    $ git pull https://github.com/kinow/jena JENA-1591

    https://github.com/apache/jena/pull/461.patch

    This closes #461

----
commit 76a02057a4f6e43bb1e237bf4caca17c9b395435
Author: Bruno P. Kinoshita <kinow@...>
Date:   2018-08-11T12:59:46Z

    JENA-1591: use boolean value in if expression

----

---