>> Adding it to the build means that the documented examples should always
>> stay in step with the code it pulls from the tests and the must pass.
>
> Good idea to have a build step to help keep them up-to-date.

I've used systems like this and they work well, but I think that we should do
this after we move to a more graceful documentation build. In JENA-1755 Andy
mentions Jekyll (which has come up before here) and some new features from
INFRA for managing sites that should make it more automated.

If this is the Jekyll in question:

https://jekyllrb.com/docs/

do we have a good way to do a migration? Bruno, I seem to remember you having
some experience with such a migration-- is that right? If so I would be happy
to work with you to do this, if we all end up agreeing to it.

ajs6f