Can you run a demo?

A demo and a look ahead to V4 would be nice.

I can talk about the permissions layer or the query builder, but it would
be nice to have a presentation showing the Jena in a real world application.

@Andy Seaborne <a...@apache.org> would you be willing to talk about V4 and
the changes therein?

Perhaps we should take this discussion to the users list and see if there
is interest over there.

Thoughts?
Claude

<http://like-like.xenei.com>