Greetings,

RDF-* seems like it may cause problems for permissions.

>From what I have seen we take a statement and convert that to a node where
the label is the statement (or the triple?).  But there does not seem to be
a way to differentiate the RDF-* edge nodes from other Nodes.

My question arises around the following:

Let's say there are 2 statements in the model
(s,p,o) and (x,y, (s,p,o)) where the (x,y,(s,p,o)) is an RDF-* statement
about (s,p,o).

If a user does not have access to see (s,p,o) they probably should not be
able to see (x,y,(s,p,o)) either.  Without a way to distinguish the
RDF-*Node from a regular resource I can't do the filtering.  The best I can
hope for is that the SecuritEngine implementation can, but I expect that
will have problems too.

Does anyone with RDF-* background see a way around this?

Claude

<http://like-like.xenei.com>