I am adding the softReadRestriction processing to the 3.x version
currently.  I think it will directly translate to 4.x, and it gives us the
ability to make softReadRestriction the default setting rather than the way
it is set in V3.

I am only about 1/2 way through the code -- there are some bits that were
thrown in that I think opened up some security holes.  Since it is an
"Extra" we should just not release Permissions until it is ready and not
have it delay the rest of 4.x

Claude

<http://like-like.xenei.com>