The signatures and checksums are all good. I tested Jena 4.2.0 with some
downstream dependencies that I work on and everything checked out quite
well, even those projects that require an older version of Titanium and
those that run in a JakartaEE 8 context.

I did find that the OSGi deployment failed on the new Titanium
dependencies. I have submitted a PR that fixes this:
https://github.com/apache/jena/pull/1072

Aaron