JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JENA-2165

On 19/09/2021 11:12, Andy Seaborne wrote:
Good answer!

I'll send a message to users@. We'll also get a signal from the lack of bundle in 4.2.0.

The other case is systems who are further behind on version. Probably they are less affected if we retire apache-jena-osgi because they can wait until the next release (if they help with getting OSGi working again) and then reinstate it.

     Andy