From: Mark Collin [mailto:m...@ardescosolutions.com]
Sent: 19 January 2012 09:09
To: dev@jmeter.apache.org
Subject: RE: Publishing to Maven Central

OK I have tried using the 2.6-SNAPSHOT at
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/ and I get the
following dependency issues:

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) org.bouncycastle:bcmail-jdk15:jar:$(bcmail.version}

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.bouncycastle
-DartifactId=bcmail-jdk15 -Dversion=$(bcmail.version} -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file

there:
      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.bouncycastle
-DartifactId=bcmail-jdk15 -Dversion=$(bcmail.version} -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
        1) org.apache.jmeter:maven-jmeter-plugin:maven-plugin:SNAPSHOT
        2) org.apache.jmeter:ApacheJMeter_core:jar:2.6-SNAPSHOT
        3) org.bouncycastle:bcmail-jdk15:jar:$(bcmail.version}

2) maven-plugins:maven-cobertura-plugin:plugin:1.3

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=maven-plugins
-DartifactId=maven-cobertura-plugin -Dversion=1.3 -Dpackaging=plugin
-Dfile=/path/to/file

there:
      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=maven-plugins
-DartifactId=maven-cobertura-plugin -Dversion=1.3 -Dpackaging=plugin
-Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
        1) org.apache.jmeter:maven-jmeter-plugin:maven-plugin:SNAPSHOT
        2) org.apache.jmeter:ApacheJMeter_core:jar:2.6-SNAPSHOT
        3) org.jdom:jdom:jar:1.1.2
        4) jaxen:jaxen:jar:1.1.3
        5) maven-plugins:maven-cobertura-plugin:plugin:1.3

3) maven-plugins:maven-findbugs-plugin:plugin:1.3.1

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=maven-plugins
-DartifactId=maven-findbugs-plugin -Dversion=1.3.1 -Dpackaging=plugin
-Dfile=/path/to/file

there:
      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=maven-plugins
-DartifactId=maven-findbugs-plugin -Dversion=1.3.1 -Dpackaging=plugin
-Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
        1) org.apache.jmeter:maven-jmeter-plugin:maven-plugin:SNAPSHOT
        2) org.apache.jmeter:ApacheJMeter_core:jar:2.6-SNAPSHOT
        3) org.jdom:jdom:jar:1.1.2
        4) jaxen:jaxen:jar:1.1.3
        5) maven-plugins:maven-findbugs-plugin:plugin:1.3.1

4) org.apache.jmeter:ApacheJMeter_mail:jar:2.6-SNAPSHOT

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.jmeter
-DartifactId=ApacheJMeter_mail -Dversion=2.6-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file

there:
      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.jmeter
-DartifactId=ApacheJMeter_mail -Dversion=2.6-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
        1) org.apache.jmeter:maven-jmeter-plugin:maven-plugin:SNAPSHOT
        2) org.apache.jmeter:ApacheJMeter_mail:jar:2.6-SNAPSHOT

----------
4 required artifacts are missing.

for artifact:
  org.apache.jmeter:maven-jmeter-plugin:maven-plugin:SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  Java maven repo
(https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/),
  Maven JMeter Repo