>How to find this limit?
>3600 requests/hour is not very high :-(

Need to run a dumb test (e.g. the one that is just executing nothing).

Well, the timer does keep the schedule in memory, and no work was made to
make that scalable over
hight number of threads, etc, etc.

>If the limit of requests/hour is not too low, I think it's the best
>solution or have a checkbox to switch between the two algorithm

I think it might make sense to implement additional algorithm like "if
throughput exceeds certain limit, just use simpler algorithm".
Ideally that flip should not require user-visible checkbox, so we can
improve those in future.

>Like "Constant throughput timer" but more accurate?

Yes. More features are listed in the links in the initial email.

Vladimir