le Hello,
Regarding users:
- no feedback on user mailing list
- on twitter, a poll tweet was printed 3854 times, opened 221 times, 149
votes:
Question that was avilable for 7 days:
Hello users, we plan to deprecate BSF elements (replaced by JSR223) in next
version and drop them in the following one

* Ok for me: 42%
* No I use it : 3%
* What is BSF ? :) : 44%
* What is JSR223 ? :) : 11%

So I tend to thinl we can deprecate them at least.
Thoughts ?
Regards

--
Cordialement.