Am 28. November 2016 20:18:22 MEZ, schrieb "Epp, Jeremiah W (Contractor)"
<j...@cas.org>:
>Whoops, forgot to address this after my machine was rebooted by a power
>outage and then work got in the way.  Sorry about that.

The class you mentioned uses an instance variable instead of using
this.setProperty(...), so I thought that this might be your problem and wanted
to ask, of the other examples you found, have the same property (that is, not
using setProperty).

>>> Let's try this: if you were going to export those postProcessors in
>your
>>> test to a JMX file on the disk, what would the code look like?
>>
>> Well, if I remember correctly, you are using JMeter in quite some
>> interesting ways, that are not the usual ones. So it may very well
>be,
>> that you find interesting behaviour.
>
>I'd say it's a moderately interesting application at most.  I've only
>had to
>extend one class; 99% of what I have is pretty obvious use of the APIs.
>
>> The only way I save elements is to let JMeter save them and I haven't
>> looked to deeply into that, yet.
>
>I've tried.  XStream is kind of obtuse, and I'm still trying to figure
>out
>the point where the data structure is lowered to a HashTree that
>SaveService
>can work with.  If I knew that, I might be able to _fix_ it.

I would love to hear more about this, when you have something to report here.

Regards,
Felix