sebb>Attachments not present; they are dropped by most Apache mailing lists.

Here's the same mail in Google docs with screenshots:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Yr_PEOhkLXS8ArKxRVVl-9b8l8Gj-5x0gdgmW5MyJ8/edit?usp=sharing

sebb>AFAIK, that does not work in Eclipse

Well, I might check how it looks like in Eclipse, however it does sound
like a feature on the surface. It is not a rocket science after all.

Does it really make sense to use "I cannot browse SVN history in Eclipse"
argument?
If that is the case, then any commit would break Eclipse in terms of
history browsing. Does that mean we aim to avoid commits at all?

By the way: IntelliJ provides opensource licenses for committers.

sebb>Note also that JMeter uses SVN currently, which behaves differently.
sebb>Try doing the same exercise with a JMeter file.

Do you mean I should commit some temporary SVN branch with code formatting?

Vladimir