GitHub user ham1 opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/jmeter/pull/333

    Added header check to checkstyle, fixed errors and minor cleanup

    ## Description
    Added Java Apache licence header check, used a regex so that we don't have
to change 100s of files and it still does the job of catching any file with a
missing header, however it doesn't match the current format listed
http://www.apache.org/dev/apply-license.html but it matches the majority of the
ones in the code base at the moment.

    ## Motivation and Context
    Prevent/notify when files are missing a header rather than rely on someone
spotting it.

    ## How Has This Been Tested?
    `ant checkstyle`

    ## Screenshots (if appropriate):

    ## Types of changes
    <!--- What types of changes does your code introduce? Delete as appropriate
-->
    - Dev enhancement

    ## Checklist:
    <!--- Go over all the following points, and put an `x` in all the boxes
that apply. -->
    <!--- If you're unsure about any of these, don't hesitate to ask. We're
here to help! -->
    - [x] My code follows the [code style][style-guide] of this project.
    - [ ] I have updated the documentation accordingly.

    [style-guide]: https://wiki.apache.org/jmeter/CodeStyleGuidelines

    $ git pull https://github.com/ham1/jmeter checkstyle-improvements

    https://github.com/apache/jmeter/pull/333.patch

    This closes #333

----
commit 4bf9d4082832269ad737832659d4160aab767cd3
Author: Graham Russell <gra...@ham1.co.uk>
Date:   2017-11-20T01:35:03Z

    Added header check to checkstyle, fixed errors and minor cleanup

----

---