Hello,

What do you think or replacing or adding everywhere Non GUI  is mentioned
the "CLI  mode" notion ?

Indeed, if you look at concurrent load test tools (OSS or Commerical), they
all use the Cli mode notion, and use this argument as being a plus for
automation.

Non GUI mode notion for JMeter is not meaningful for non jmeter users.
I know in a previous proposal, Milamber wrote it was not really CLI.
But IMO, if we compare it to other tool that use this notion, it is CLI.

So why loose another good argument to select JMeter by keeping this Non GUI
thing ?

Thoughts ?
Regards
Philippe