Yes, I am.

    On Friday, April 3, 2020, 4:25:45 PM EDT, Philippe Mouawad

 Kon'nichiwa IMOTO-san,

Thank you for your big contribution !
I see now that it does not alter any core class, so it is mergeable without
impacts.

So an alternative is to merge it, mark it as alpha and release.

We would need volunteers to use it, @Alexander Podelko <apode...@yahoo.com>
, would you be ready to test nightly build ?

Regards
Philippe M.