Hello,
Deleting and importing again projects helped a bit, thanks Vladimir.
I guess the issue you mention leads to error in dependant project:
"ResourceKeyUsageTest cannot be resolved to a type"

I think I am using a too old version of Eclipse for the project state now.
I'll upgrade and give feedback.

Thanks
Regards

--