Hi Naveen,

I now of no such monthly meetup and while being a nice addition, meetups tend to have a few draw backs, that we should be aware of

 * time constraint (we all live (potentially) in different time zones, so finding a good time might be hard

 * language barriers (not all (most?) of us are not native speakers and might find it hard to express/understand our thoughts in a live/spoken situation)

 * maybe not everyone interested can talk/hear

 * high bandwidth (not everyone might have the luxury of a decent enough internet connection for an online meetup)

That means, that all decisions/(crucial information that lead to a decision) on the development of JMeter have to take place on the mailing list.

But apart from that, it might be a nice format to learn more about the usage of JMeter or the needs of our users.

Felix