Hi,

This discussion originated on the TomEE dev@ list, but I think it is more
appropriate that it continue here. Effectively I'm looking at trying to
provide a 1.0.1 version of Johnzon that is at the the same API level as
1.0.0, but has all the fixes from master, that we can bundle with a TomEE 7
release.

I've opened up a PR here: https://github.com/apache/johnzon/pull/21, for
discussion. I'll attempt to cross-reference this back to the JIRAs fixed
over the next couple of days, but I'd welcome any feedback.

Many thanks

Jon