Lewis,

What are the framework options? I was hoping that we could take advantage of
the move to improve Joshua's website, which is really quite ugly. Is there any
help available for this? Are there common Apache themes or something we could
use? I currently have Jekyll underneath, so it wouldn't be that hard to swap
out some templates. Jekyll is nice because you can write in Markdown and then
convert, but I am open to other ideas if there's something newer and nicer. I
would love to move to something wiki-like that permits web-based editing,
instead of pushing and pulling with git.

We could just start by seeding the current website, but I am a little afraid
that decreases the chances we'll do something new.

matt