Github user fhieber commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-joshua/pull/58

    Depends whether we had any end-to-end tests like this already in 7. For the
existing unit tests I already made the necessary changes to pass in 7. Quote
from my commit for the featureFector refactoring:

    > This commit also updates all existing (and enabled) Unit tests which also
pass. Existing regression tests do NOT work in this commit since many of the
grammars are packed and would need to be re-packed.

[Commit](https://github.com/apache/incubator-joshua/commit/20afddf85263f3def242f721728ac148ef143ad5)

---
with INFRA.
---