GitHub user lewismc opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-joshua/pull/67

    JOSHUA-299 Move regression tests to proper unit tests

    Hi folks, this is one stage closer to us addressing
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JOSHUA-299

    Of note here, I manually constructed the decoder output from essentially
concatenating various output from a StructuredTranslation. What should be noted
here is that we actually seem to loose some accuracy.... note the old file
provided decoder output of ```0 ||| help ||| tm_glue_0=1.000 ||| 0.000```
whereas now we provide ```0 ||| help ||| tm_glue_0=1.0 ||| 0.0```

    Any comments?

    $ git pull https://github.com/lewismc/incubator-joshua JOSHUA-299

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-joshua/pull/67.patch

    This closes #67

----
commit 5dd80a37217f4f61ca00aedd256947a412e13771
Author: Lewis John McGibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Date:   2016-09-21T14:53:21Z

    JOSHUA-299 Move regression tests to proper unit tests

----

---
with INFRA.
---