Hi John,
Thanks for your response. Replies inline...

On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 9:49 PM, <
dev-digest-h...@joshua.incubator.apache.org> wrote:

> From: John Hewitt <john...@seas.upenn.edu>
> To: dev@joshua.incubator.apache.org
> Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 00:49:34 -0400
> Subject: Re: Pipeline Mystery
> It seems like MERT isn't writing it's final config file (which is typical
> of MERT, in my experience). I recall giving up and using kbmira. This final
> config file is the one used in test, so I can see why skipping to test ends
> up failing pretty quick.
>

>From my understanding, in order to use --tuner kbmira, I need to download,
configure and run Moses. Is this correct? I would REALLY prefer not to do
this if at all possible. In the meantime, it looks like I'm going to try
another fresh pipeline run and see where I get. Sometimes starting afresh
has lead to surprising and delightful results :)

> To answer your question, though, I haven't tried. Not in my bandwidth right
> now.

No problems. In all honesty, an entire pipeline execution on a small
parallel dataset would be a killer smoke test(s) for any contributions
coming into Joshua. Language pack creation is so important and having
confidence in the overall process is something which I really look forward
to building over the next while.
Thanks